Monday, June 26, 2006

Family BBQ

Last Friday, mummy sms-ed me, she told me that we are having BBQ on Saturday night.I was so happy :D but my leg still haven't recover fully.....hahahaha...don't care.... :P.Friday after class go home lo!! Can't wait to go home.....Cyberjaya is too boring....Went for medical treatment for my knee(acupuncture)....After that,I brought darling and my bro to Windmill steakhouse to have lunch....yummy yummy.... :)

24/6/2006 Family BBQ night









ME with the AH PEK slipers....hahahaha











My little bro doing "blow" job....hahaha










My Lovely house :D



My BIG brother 20th birthday!
It is just a simple celebration at home :P



My BIG bro....leng chai le


His blueberry cream cheese cake

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BRO!!





2 comments:

aylwin said...

din ajak me!!!! huhuhu!!! i know ur brother also mah!!!!

Stephanie meiyu said...

HAPPPPPPPY BUTTTDAY TO jess's BROTHER!!..handsome