Monday, June 12, 2006

BAD luck!! bad bad luck!!

Yesterday (11/6/2006) was an unlucky day for me!!

I went to play basketball in the evening as usual wat i did for the past few days...suddenly,my right leg's knee "tick" then i falled on the basketball court! OMG :O my whole body falled down....my right leg got no feeling anymore.....oh shit!!! maybe is broken or dislocate!! i am so worry til i cried out.....after that, my bro and sis faster drag me to aside to see wat happen......It's stil the same after few minutes.So we decided to go home! i walked home with one leg hopping......haih....sad....


after bath,went to search for doctor.Called up my frenz to find for any doctors as yesterday was Sunday!finally,there was a doctor available!pheww........This was what the doctor told me!

Me: Doctor, what happened ya?
Doc: I need to check first.
Me: Ok.Is it dislocate or sprained?
Doc: Dun worry, I will check for u.
(after 5minutes)
Doc: I think ur knee ligament torn!
Me: HUH!!! I was shocked.....:O......doctor,can i stil go on with my redang trip?It's on tues night!
Doc: You confirm can't go d!
Me: ......................(shit!!!)

I was so sad after i heard wat the doctor told me!I suppose to go for a holiday on the tues night....I already almost RM400 for the trips.....Now, i cant even go for the trip!!! wat the hell!!!

The doctor help me to wrap up my knee.He asked me to rest more on the bed!Now i cant even walk.I have difficulty walking,toilet-ing......sigh sigh sigh.....I need to trouble my parents,bros and sis to help me!anyway thanks a million to them! without them,i duno wat happen now...I just cant accept it right now!Thanks to my darling for comforting me!Thanks to all my frenz !I'm sorry....i cant join the redang trip....i really wish to go.....but.............................................

the doctor told me that it will roughly take 3weeks to recover...sigh....3weeks is such a long time....bad luck go away!!!!! GOD bless!!

2 comments:

ChiawYin said...

OMG...so serious??!?!?!?
Get more rest and get well soon :)

Stephanie meiyu said...

hahahaa......similar to my case?hahahaa, i was allow to go but not allow to wet my leg!.........not much difference!i was still in pain when i was in lang tengah....