Saturday, June 02, 2007

"Farewell" Before Leaving To Penang

Time flies. My final exam had just ended and I gonna start my working life in Penang soon. I am worry that I can't cope with working life. During my industrial training, working didn't seems good to me. I still prefer student life where I can skip lectures, shop, watch movie whenever I like. But working life is not longer so flexible. I don't wish to grow up (不想长大). Lets forget about those sad stories.

I was talking to my dad,
Me: Pa, what to eat for dinner tomorrow? Want steamboat? I miss steamboat la.
Dad: Don't want steamboat la.
Me: .... err, maybe we can have western food as dinner? pork chop and fish & chip?
Dad: (silent) OK.

After that, I told mum to bought me pork. Then the next day, I went to Tesco to buy dorry fish, sausages, broccoli, chips, black pepper sauce, etc. On that day itself, darling, Shiong & Kim came down to my house. So, I plan to treat them with the western food that I am going to prepare.

In the evening, I was busy cooking. Whole family went to jogging. Left me, darling, Shiong & Kim to help me. Anyway, it is my pleasure to cook. :)













Shiong busy putting "tartar sauce" on everyone's plates.










Setting up the tables and chairs. Total there are 10 people. So happening.













Black pepper pork chop (forgot to put black pepper source before taking photo!!) + fish & chips + grilled butter prawn + salad + potato wedges



Sausages




Black pepper mayo potato wedges











Grilled butter prawn & broccoli


After eating, everyone was too full. Bruppp~~! Hope everyone likes it. I feel sad to leave Klang to work in Penang but what to do, no choice. Need to work ma! I just wish I could stay at home. Home is always so sweet and warm.

1 comment:

Jonny said...

hehe.. nice farewell dinner...muaks!