Thursday, April 13, 2006

Missing In Action

Sorry everyone.I had gone missing for months.Time flies.It's been so long i haven't update my blog.I'm sorry ya!

Thursday - 6th April 2006 RM2 sushi in Sushi King
haha.I guess most of us knew bout this...I believed that most of us went for it!haha.lets have a look at those pic!

In the car...















During our "makan" time,






Darling&ME ^_^









Shiong&ME + Unagi =)








The Girls Power!








Ten&Mei


After RM150++ of sushi, we went shoppingggggg....
I bought 2pairs of Vincci shoes....haha...Love them so much....It's so hard to find the shoes that suit me.This is because i got a pair of giant legs.=)) hahaha.I'm so happy!

Finally,we went for movie! Ice Age 2.Very nice cartoon.....hahaha...Bravo!
I really enjoyed the day!Thanks darling :D

No comments: